Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cute display & nasty food

Last week I was wandering some streets and fell upon the cutest display I had seen in a while. It was the display for Urban Outfittters. I was so inspired that the next day I wore an outfit almost identical to the outfit on the mannequin! Does anyone else do that, or am I the only one (Be honest! lol!)? Let me show you what I'm talking about & maybe you can tell me what you think.

I copied the mannequin on the right! Too fab!! That same day I went into Walgreens because I was sooo hungry. I was running late for work too so I figured I'd grab a quick bite to eat. This is what I picked up. Not the tastiest treat...
Never again......

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...