Sunday, January 8, 2012

Rihanna "You Da One" Music Video Inspired Makeup + New Year's Eve OOTD!

"You da one that I dream about all day....you da one that I think about alwaaaaays"

Hi-ya!

Here's a Rihanna inspired makeup look I did recently! I actually wore this makeup look on New Year's Eve!! 


This makeup look was inspired by one of the makeup looks Rihanna wore in her "You Da One" music video. I recreated the look she wore when she was wearing the blonde bob and the black fishnet tights.


I love this makeup look, because in my opinion it's perfect for day and night! I wore it ALL DAY. Gotta love Urban Decay primer potion..no fading of my eyeshadow occurred at all!

PRODUCTS USED!

eyes
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow pencil in Milk
Neutral Eyeshadow palette from the dollar store (shimmery white & charcoal gray)
BH Cosmetics palette in Cool Matte (matte brown & matte black)
Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner in Black
Rimmel Lycra Lash Extender Mascra (just got at CVS on sale for 2 bucks!)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero

face
Elf blush/bronzer duo
NYX blush in Copper

lips
Jordana nude lip pencil
Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Fashion's Night Pout


I hope you guys like this makeup look!



Also, here's half the outfit I wore on New Year's Eve (minus the tie-dye leggings..i changed my mind at the very last minute about those)

Ring & Earrings - Forever 21
Heels - Qupid ♥
Tank - Forever 21 (not current)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I just nominated you for the cute blog award http://daretobebeauty.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html
    Love the cross earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jezika omg thank you hun! That's so sweet of you! I truly appreciate it!! <3

    ReplyDelete

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...