Friday, July 29, 2011

Nail Of The Day: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Going Green + Sally Hansen Crackle + GLITTER!


This has got to be one of my favorite NOTDs (nail of the day) in a while ^_^
On my nails, I'm wearing Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Going Green. On my thumb nail, I'm wearing Sally Hansen Antiqued Gold. On my ring ringer, I decided to add one of my favorite glitter polishes before adding the crackle overcoat. I used Hard Candy Break Up under the Sally Hansen Distressed Denim crackle.

Can you see the glitter? Can you seeee it??? 
Hardly, I'm sure...the sun kept deciding to play hide & seek while I was trying to take my pictures....darn you sun!

Also, I have recently been featured on the American Apparel site!  
 WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited! I've never been featured...anywhere. Ever.
My nail art using their Trench Coat nail polish was featured on their "Best of Seen and Submitted" section of their website!! :D

You can check out my nail art plus tons more on their site here:

you also can check my original post here:

Thank you so much for the feature American Apparel!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured! ;) Love your nails! I've never been into the crackle trend but one of these days I may just give into it. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gold crackle on top of the green!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Wendy Thank you!! You've got to give crackle a try one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Frenchy that gold crackle looks great on basically everything! :)

    ReplyDelete

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...