Saturday, November 19, 2011

COMING SOON! Urban Decay Naked 2 (New Naked Palette)


Ladies & gents, the rumors are TRUE! The Naked 2 Palette is coming soon!!!

WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

 I am so ecstatic that it's actually being released, I don't know what to do with myself!

Look at this beauty...

It looks like the Naked 2 palette will come with a mini lip gloss, and a dual sided brush. No primer or double-ended liner this time guys :(
I must say, though, the brush looks very nice!

The shades that will be featured in this palette are Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, and Blackout.

This palette looks VERY promising! I know I'll be ordering one as soon as possible. What are your thoughts on the Naked 2 palette? Will you be purchasing one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...