Thursday, November 17, 2011

Outfit Of The Day: Mary-Kate Olsen Inspired!

heyyyyyy loves!!!

long time, no blog!
My computer has been "out of order" for over a week now, unfortunately, so I have been unable to blog and vlog as I would like to. My apologies for leaving you guys hanging for so long!

If anyone has any tips and tricks on how to use a Mac computer when it comes to editing videos & pictures please let me know! I'm using one for the time being until I can get my own computer up and running again, and I've been using only PCs all my life, so I need all the help I can get with this Mac! =\

Anyways, on to the outfit!


You love the granny swag, huh?

Mary-Kate Olsen is often seen wearing over-sized plaid shirts and sweaters, so I decided to wear a slightly over-sized flannel with a very over-sized sweater.



earrings - Forever 21
plaid flannel - Forever 21
shorts - Forever 21
boots - ALSO Forever 21 >_<
necklace - Jewelmint (c/o)

and here's a super unflattering pic of me (YAY)

my nail of the day (NOTD) is Wet n' Wild Blazed. I love the color, and it only costs 99 cents! ♥

Hope you like!
XoXo

2 comments:

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...