Saturday, February 13, 2010

DrugStore Nail Polish Haul!

Heyyyyyy all! This is going to be my post on my beautiful finds from different drugstores in my area from the past two weeks. Hope you like!
(update: my pictures got cut off, & I don't know why =( I'll try to stop that from happening in furture posts, as soon as I see what the problem is..)


First, here's the group shot..such a happy family! =P




This haul was inspired my the wonderful ladies of my favorite nail polish forum. They had posted some Sally Hansen & Wet & Wild nail polish swatches from their stash, & I fell in love. I used to think that drugstore brands of nail polish sucked, but oh how wrong I was. If the polish is too thick for you, add polish thinner! If it's too thin, give it more than one coat. Easy peasey! Lol!





Here's the Wet n' Wild polishes: (from Left to Right) the megalasts are Undercover, Private Viewing, & Heatwave. The Wild Shines are Sunnyside Up & Tickled Pink


Here's the Sally Hansens: They are all Xtreme Wear polishes. The colors are Virtual Violet, Wet Cement (my 1st Fav out the bunch!), Mellow Yellow, Bubblegum Pink, Going Green, & Rockstar Pink (my 2nd fav).






And here my miscellanious purchases from the week, a Kleancolor named Aurora (glitter), a China Glaze called Shocking Pink (neon), & the NYC polish Starry Silver Glitter (glitter). That NYC polish was only about a dollar! I'm not mad at it...lol.




I forgot to post this one! It's Wet n' Wild megalast in Candy-licious. Here's a swatch!

I think it's a pretty Barbie pink. This is 3 coats.


No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...