Monday, February 8, 2010

Old Halloween NOTD

Hey hey! Here is a NOTD that I did months ago (for Halloween actually), but I didn't have a blog months ago, so I wanna share it today =) And, yes I know there's glitter everywhere..I did this mani before i knew about proper nail cleanup..give me a break por favor..ima Nail Newbie!


For this NOTD I used China Glaze Fairy Dust, an orange polish from Claire's (the sticker came off so I don't know the name of the polish), and three nail art polishes. As soon as i find the bottels I'll update this post with their brand name. They were from Sally's' if that helps any!
Hopefully, soon, I'll be doing a nail polish/nail stuff haul plus a clothing haul! Hope you guys like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...