Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Makeup Look: Kat Graham Teen Choice Awards Inspired!

So many of my lovely youtube subscribers have been requesting for me to do a Summery makeup tutorial. Well, fret no more my lovelies!

The makeup look I did was inspired by the makeup look actress Kat Graham wore to the Teen Choice Awards this year!


Here's my recreation:

(initially, I wasn't going to use this picture, since I look like I was holding a sneeze...*sigh*...but in this picture, you can see the makeup on my eyes, so I kept it for y'all)




Products Used

eyes:
Mac Paint Pot in Nubile
Almay Trio For Hazel Eyes (beige highlight)
City Color Palette (shimmery tangerine shade in crease)
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Half Baked on lid & inner corner, Buck in crease)
Maybelline Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Pencil in Zero

face:
Maybelline Pinch o' Peach blush
Physicians Formula Highlight in Translucent

lips:
L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude
Essence light pink lipgloss

here's the tutorial ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...