Saturday, July 21, 2012

Beyoncé Inspired Outfit Of The Day/Look For Less + FOTD!

Hello lovlies!!!

Long time, no blog post....my bad :(
On the other hand, I have a nice lil' outfit of the day post for you guys today! 

This outfit was inspired by the lovely R&B goddess, Beyoncé!!!


Beyoncé is always a class act, especially when it comes to her outfits of choice. A couple of weeks ago, 
she was spotted in a red tuxedo blazer by Dsquared² and a pair of skinny leather pants by J Brand. The blazer runs for about $560, while the leather pants are about $600.

I LOOOOVED her outfit, and realized that I had similar pieces in my closet already (Don't you just love when that happens) !





Blazer - Forever 21 (it was under $30!) 
Faux Leather Skinny Pants - H&M ($32.50 or $34.50...can't remember the exact price. Sorry luvs!)
Black Patent Leather Cone Heeled Pumps - Steve Madden
Rings - H&M and Forever 21
Necklace & Earrings - Forever 21
Neon Yellow Clutch - Aldo

Here's my FOTD (Face Of The Day) ♥

For my eyes, I used the Too Faced Naked Eye Palette. That palette is one of my favorite neutral palettes of all time! On my cheeks, I was wearing Maybelline New York Expert Wear Blush in Pinch o' Pink #20. On my lips, I had on L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude #800.



No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...