Tuesday, July 31, 2012

NOTD: Maybelline Beach Plum


I've never heard of plums growing at beaches, but for a nail color like this, I'll let Maybelline slide!
This is Beach Plum, a limited edition polish from Maybelline's summer collection from two years ago. It's a creme polish, and it's a 2-coater! So pigmented & lovely!


It's more purple-y pink than it is plum, but I think that's what makes it a great color for the summer!
I wish Maybelline would've released another summer collection this year (really, I wish most of my favorite drugstore brands would've released gnarly summer collections...grrrr), but it's ok... I'll make due with my old wanna-be-plummy friend here.

4 comments:

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...