Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tribal Print Leggings OOTD + Revlon Chili NOTD

HELLOOOOOO SEPTEMBER!

Can you guys believe it's September ALREADY?!?! I sure can't! It was just the beginning of August, I swear....
Time sure flies...and I'm getting tired of it! I wish it would slow down, for once :(
I'm excited for Fall, buuuut I'm gonna miss the Summer more than Rihanna misses Chris Brown :'(

Ah dah well...

Wanna take a look at what I wore during a musical event this weekend?

As you all know, I love mixing colors and prints together in different outfits! I'm guilty of doing that, yet again, with this outfit. I had to spice things up a lil' before the summer ended completely...
FYI, printed leggins & pants are a MAJOR trend this season! ;)

top - H&M
tribal/aztec print leggings - Silence & Noise (Urban Outfitters)
mint/sea foam green wedges - Deena & Ozzy (Urban Outfitters)

Now, for the nail color I've been wearing all week!


As far as I'm concerned, Revlon is continually WINNING!
This is Revlon Top Speed in Chili.


This red hot nail color is perfect for this upcoming fall season. Perfect, I say!


I believe I used four coats of polish to get the opacity you see here. Chili has a jelly finish, so it takes 4-5 coats to reach full opacity. I'm a big fan of jelly polishes, so I'm used to the extra coats that are necessary for no VNL (visible nail line).

I hope you guys like this outfit, and the lovely Revlon nail color! I also hope you're not missing Summer as much as I am :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...