Thursday, June 14, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Nautical or Not?


Summer calls, and so do the lovely summer themes of FASHION!


I was in a "nautical" kind of mood...


With that being said, I decided a red and blue combination would be perfect for my outfit!


I'm not sure if you can see them, but the collared shirt pictured has light blue pinstripes! ♥ Do you see what I did there? ;)

hat - H&M
shirt - Forever 21
pants - H&M
shoes - thrifted
purse- thrifted
necklace - Forever 21


And here's my Face Of The Day (FOTD)!
The makeup was inspired by Mary J. Blige's makeup on the cover of Essence magazine for this month of June! YES, a tutorial is coming up! ^_^

Are you feeling the outfit & it's modern take on the nautical theme? Let me know below! ♥

2 comments:

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...