Tuesday, June 26, 2012

CVS Beauty Clearance Haul! YAAAAS!!!


It's the most wonderful time...of the yeeeear!
It's CVS BEAUTY CLEARANCE TIME YALL!!!!
*does the running man*

Yes, everyone, rejoice with me in the goodness that is clearance priced cosmetics! ^_^

This wonderfully amazing, beautiful clearance sale occurs twice a year at CVS locations all over America. Everything you see in the picture above was under $4. Yup. Awesome sauce.


As you can see, I kinda gave in to Revlon during this nice sale...


Here's the list of everything I purchased and it's sale price:
Essence of Beauty Smokey Eye Shadow Brush - $1.75
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Lace - $1.37
Revlon Matte Eyeshadow in Peach - $1.37
Revlon Perle Eyeshadow in Sunlit Sparkle - $1.37
Revlon Custom Eyes Palette in Metallic Chic - $2.49
Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in Lilac Champagne - $2.49
Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick in Peach Silk - $2.49
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Rosegold - $2.09
Almay Bronzer in Sunkissed - $2.95
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night Mascara $2.22

the subtotal for everything I purchased was $20.59, ladies & gents! PLUS, I had a coupon for $3 off my purchase. My actual subtotal with the coupon was $17.59. Can you say "WINNING"?!

Here's the video of my haul from the clearance sale! If you haven't seen it yet, you MUST watch it til the very end! TRUST ME.

Have any of you purchased anything from the clearance sale? If so, what'd ya get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...