Sunday, June 3, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: Summer Time Casual Glam!


It's that time of year again....SUMMER TIIIIIME!!!
*does a happy dance*

The weather is lovely! The sun is shining! School is over, and vacation starts! How can you dislike summer time?

For yesterday's outfit, I decided to go for a casual, yet colorful look. Also, I added a bit of pizazz when it came to accessories and jewelry ^_^


necklace - Forever 21
shirt - thrifted
bracelets - forever 21, thrifted
rings - forever 21
nails - NYC/New York Color Pink Cupcake


My purse was also from the thrift store. As y'all know, I love thrift stores and awesome vintage finds!

Here's the video showcasing the outfit! Hope you like ♥


how are y'all feeling about Summer and it's lovely perks? Let me know below! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...