Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Makeup Look: Nicki Minaj "I Luv Dem Strippers" Music Video Inspired

Yes, that's why I'm crowned queen, and I ain't lookin' for the prom king!


This makeup look was inspired by the look Nicki Minaj wore in 2 Chainz music video for the song "I Luv Dem Strippers". Yes, I know, the title of the song can be quite off-putting....
but I love my rachet music, and this song fits the bill! Don't judge me... ( .__.)

No...I'm not cross-eyed. I'm just not photogenic. At all.
WHY, BABY JESUS, CAN I NOT TAKE A GOOD PICTURE?! :'(((((
Just focus on the makeup, guys...please! Lol!


Girls stay pressed... I call 'em a space bar! Nicki's words, not mine. :P


Products Used!

eyes:
Mac Nubile Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Bootycall as highlight, Tease in crease, Verve on lid, Pistol in outer crease)
Revlon Color Stay Quad in Coffee Bean (muted tan color in crease)
Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black
Rimmel Lycra Mascara
no-name false lashes

face:
Elf Bronzer/Blush Duo
Light pink blush from Coastal Scents palette
Physicians Formula Highlighter in Translucent

lips:
Jordana Lip Liner in Nude
Mac Lazy Day lipstick

Here's the tutorial ♥

I hope you all like the makeup look!

2 comments:

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...