Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer & Fall Fashion 2012: My Lookbook/Outfits


Hello loves! Who wants a lil' bit of Summery/Fall fashion inspiration?
Here's a collection of OOTD's from this month of August :)

Outfit #1


This is my favorite picture that was taken! Don't ask me what I was looking at...I have no clue O_O


Headband - H&M
Shorts - Forever 21
Purse - Thrifted
Shoes - Thrifted

Outfit #2


Dress - H&M
Necklace - Vintage
Purse - Target
Sunglasses - Cotton On

Outfit #3




T Shirt - Forever 21
Skirt - H&M
Purse - Vintage
Shoes - Thrifted

Here's the video featuring all these outfits, plus MORE!

Here's what I wore during the video that I didn't already share with you guys:
Video Outfit #1
Kimono - Stylemint
Wedge Heels - Qupid

Video Outfit #2
Hat - H&M Men's
Romper - Forever 21

Video Outfit #3
Crop Top - Forever 21
Tribal Print Leggings - SEARS!!! Yes, Sears yall!

Hope you liked it! ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love the look with the blue skirt very cute and the makeup is pretty to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the outfit with the blue skirt is one of my favorites :)

      Delete

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...