Tuesday, August 21, 2012

NOTD (Or More Appropriately, NOTW/Nail Of The Week): Sally Hansen Yellow Kitty!


I never thought I could love a yellow polish so much....

UNTIL NOW!

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish in Yellow Kitty is, hands down, my favorite yellow nail polish of this summer! 
As some of you know, pastels are a favorite color group of mine. Pastel yellow is exceptionally ahead of the game in pastels for ME. I can't get enough of them! I love this polish so much, I've been wearing it all week!


A big let down is that Yellow Kitty is not as dreamy in application as it is in color :(
 All I got was a streaky mess on my nails until the 3rd coat of polish, but for this color, I'll endure the painful application.

I especially loved wearing this polish with this outfit! 
(blouse: thrifted, shorts: forever 21, necklace: jewelmint)

The contrast of the yellow and the blue was dreamy!

Have you rocked yellow nails recently? Are they a hit or miss for you? Let me know your thoughts below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...