Monday, August 13, 2012

NOTD: Revlon Sublime Strawberry


Because of this Nail Of The Day, I was sniffing my nails in public. Yes, it may sound cray-cray, but let me explain...

This nail color is Revlon Sublime Strawberry, one of Revlon's scented nail polishes! It smells so yummy, I couldn't resist sniffing my nails almost every time I looked at them. =P
It smells like Trident strawberry gum to me, which just happens to be one of my favorite gum flavors! LOL!


The lovely bubblegum pink color, along with the multi-colored shimmer, help to make this polish a winner in my book. The amazing scent of it helps a lot, too! Absolutely a new favorite for me. If you can get your hands on one of Revlon's scented polishes, please do so! You know you wanna have an excuse to sniff your nails in public, too! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...