Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Britney Spears Hold It Against Me Cover Art Inspired Makeup Look!



Hey sweeties! As soon as I saw the promotional cover art for Britney Spears' new single "Hold It Against Me" I knew I HAD to do my own version of it. Her makeup looks fierce, yet natural, and I love that aspect of it.


Ignore the brows...I'm going through a transitional phase with them at the moment :P



     Please read on for more pics & product list!
 




Products used:

- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Wet N' Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity
- Wet N' Wild Color Icon Palette in Golden Goddess
- LA Colors eyeliner/eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara in Black (001)

I didn't apply any face makeup, lipstick or lipgloss because I only wanted to try the look out at first. I didn't know I'd love the look so much I'd run and get my camera and start recording a tutorial :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...