Monday, January 31, 2011

Old Christmas Face Of The Day (FOTD)

I never did do a blog post on the Wet N' Wild Cosmetics Holiday Palettes, and I totally should have. I used those palettes almost every day in December, and I'm still using them! My favorite was the Night Elf palette (pic to the left). It had the best pigmentation to me out of all four of the palettes, and it also has a Mac Club dupe! And that dupe color is beautiful! It flashes blue or brown in certain light. It's one of those colors that looks great on everybody! 

I did a makeup look during the month of December using the Night Elf palette. I actually forgot I took pictures of it until I looked on my computer today and found a random folder with the pictures in it! Lol! Here they are!

Pictures after the jump! Please read on!
They're nothing special. I was just playing around with the palette, and I wanted to try a look using the red.

I used the gold from the Night Elf palette on my lid, the red in the crease, the smallest bit of dark brown from the Wet N' Wild Vanity palette in the outer crease, and green from the Snow Sprite palette on the bottom lid. I also used L'Oreal HiP cream liner in black to line my upper lid.



 This look just screams "Merry Christmas!" Haha!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...