Monday, January 10, 2011

Nail Of The Day: American Apparel Mac Arthur Park

Heyyyyy sweeties! So recently I've been OBSESSED with creme polishes. I can't help myself! It's all I've been wearing for two weeks straight. I don't know what's going on with me, but I'm not used to this. For the past couple of months I've been wearing shimmery and glittery polishes for Christmas and my birthday, so maybe that's the problem. Maybe my eyes need a rest from all the sparkles :P Anyways, here's the color I put on today, and instantly fell in love with! It's a nail polish from American Apparel called Mac Arthur Park. It's not your average nail polish color, and because of that I LOVE it! And yes, I know there's air bubbles on my nails. I was testing out my new top coat, Nail Tek Quicken Top Coat, and I don't like it =\ I miss my Seche Vite! I lost it last week.. I need to take my butt to Sallys and go pick up a new one, because air bubbles are quite irritating..lol.


My mom says the color looks like baby poo (SMH!), but I don't care...I think it's beautiful and unique!





What do you think of this shade? Would you ever wear it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...