Thursday, April 7, 2011

E.l.f. Cosmetics: Candid Coral & The Blush/Bronzer Duo

Hey peeps! If you saw my recent Target haul video, you already know how happy I was to find e.l.f. cosmetics products at my local Target. I picked up two products of theirs, a blush in Candid Coral, and their blush/brozer duo. Can I just tell you all how LOVELY their blushes are?! They are AMAZING. And for the price??? *faints* Each blush is 3 dollars. Yes. THREE BUCKS. E.l.f. definitely gives you some bang for your buck, let me tell you...

This is the e.l.f. blush in Candid Coral. This blush is just gorgeous! My swatch does this baby no justice at all.Remember in my video how I complained about how it didn't seem pigmented when I was trying to swatch it for you guys? Oh, how wrong I was! Using a blush brush, you get all the pigmentation you need, plus some! This blush is also more coral than my picture makes it out to be. Plus, is has a  lovely golden sheen to it! Very similar to the sheen of Nars blush in Orgasm.

For the blush/bronzer duo from e.l.f, I have nothing but good words, yet again! Both the blush and the bronzer are very pigmented. And just like Candid Coral, the blush provides a nice golden sheen.The bronzer shade is the perfect color for contouring. Both the bronzer and the blush have shimmer though, so it you want a matte bronzer, this is not the one for you.

The swatches were waaaay more pigmented in real life. I just couldn't get the pigmentation to show up on camera =( 
Sorry about that guys! 
I seriously think e.l.f. has won me over with these blush products!!
If you guys haven't tried e.l.f. yet, you probably should now since it's readily available at a Target near you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...