Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Maybelline Sweetie Pie: A Spring Time Favorite!


I can't believe I haven't blogged all week! What the hiz-eck.... 
I could've sworn I...
OK, I must be tripping..sorry loves! How about pics of my favorite peachy-pink polish ever??? Just...ignore my cuticles...

This is Sweetie Pie not in direct light. The first pic is the most color accurate, if you're wondering. I love love LOVE this color! 

Did I ever tell you beautiful people that pastels colors are my favorite colors? No? Well, now ya know ^_^
I actually have quite the list of favorite colors..I was always the kid that never had just one favorite color. It's always been way too difficult to choose just one! Yea..I'm a weirdo.

Now, I shall leave you guys with my "Jam Of The Day". This song is so awesome...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...