Tuesday, April 19, 2011

FOTD: Keyshia Cole "Take Me Away" Music Video Inspired

Hello my loves!
It was finally a nice day outside..NO RAIN!!! *does happy dance*
I've been so over this bad weather lately... Thankfully the sun decided to show today =)
Here's the makeup look I wore today! It was inspired by the makeup look Keyshia Cole wore in her new music video for the song "Take Me Away". 

I looove her new song! It's so cute. It's the perfect lovely dovey song. It's quite underrated if you ask me!

 for this look I used:
on eyes
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Coastal Scents Warm Palette
- Wet N' Wild single in Brulee
- Wet N' Wild Palette in Vanity
- Wet N' Wild Palette in Greed
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
- L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

on face
- ELF bronzer
- NYX blush in Terra Cotta

on lips
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection lipstick in Delish
- Revlon lipgloss in Nude Lustre





No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...