Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NEW American Apparel Neon Nail Polish Colors For The Summer!

FML....
Why did I just find out about these new neon American Apparel nail polishes today? So, American Apparel has released some awesome neon shades for the summer; Neon Orange, Neon Violet, Neon Green, Neon Coral, Neon Red, and Neon Yellow. These bright neon colors are limited edition, and perfect for the upcoming season! HOWEVER...seemingly, these polishes were released today (or yesterday..I'm not sure which) online and the Neon Red color is already sold out ='( 
I don't know about you ladies, but that's the one I want the most! And to top it off, there is no American Apparel store anywhere near me. So...yea..FML. I'm going to have to wait for the color to go back in stock online (if that ever happens...). If any of you want one of the beautiful shades, I'd say don't hesitate!
Are any of you guys interested in the new American Apparel nail polish colors?

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...