Friday, April 1, 2011

Bright & Colorful Spring Makeup!


It's SPRING TIME!!!
So to me, that means bright colors. So I created this makeup look in honor of my favorite season!

Products used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
- Mac Eyeshadow in Sand & Sun
- Wet N' Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity (light brown color & highlight color)
- Coastal Scents 78 Color Palette (dark brown, bright pink, light yellow, & violet)
- L'Oreal H.i.P Cream Eyeliner in Black
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- NYX Blush in Terra Cotta
- Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy ( oh, how I'll miss thee..it's discontinued now)



 
 And here's the tutorial! I hope you guys try this look yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...