Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mac Surf Baby Haul, Swatches & Review!


Hey loves! I finally have received everything I purchased from the Mac Surf Baby collection, so that means HAUL, SWATCHES & REVIEW!!!

I purchased one lipstick, three eyeshadows, and a blush. I've been eying the Surf The Ocean Pigment Stack that was also released with this collection, but every time I'm ready to purchase it it's sold out =(
*sad sigh*

The only lipstick I purchased was Hibiscus. Hibiscus is a lovely coral-y red lipstick. It's a cremesheen lipstick, so it slightly sheer but still moisturizing. 


The only blush released in this collection was My Paradise. It's a coral blush, with a thick gold over-spray.

And here's swatches of both My Paradise and Hibiscus:
My Paradise on the left (over-spray & blush mixed, blush, gold over-spray) Hibiscus on the right

On to the eyeshadows!
Here's Sun Blonde

Swell Baby

Surf USA

And here's swatches of all three eyeshadows
L to R: Surf USA, Swell Baby, Sun Blonde
Finally, here's swatches of EVERYTHING

My favorite eyeshadow of the three I purchased is Surf USA. All of the eyeshadows are pigmented, but I feel like Surf USA had the best pigmentation.

My favorites from this entire collection are undeniably Hibiscus and My Paradise. I love how My Paradise looks on my skin tone, and Hibiscus is flattering on everyone! I also believe My Paradise works on a wide range of skin tones!

Lastly, here's my haul video of the Surf Baby collection
What did you guys think of this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...