Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sinful Colors Adventure Island Collectin = OPI Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection?

Lookie what I found at my local Rite Aid....


The new Sinful Colors collection, ADVENTURE ISLAND!!!
the colors left to right: Adventure Island, Open Seas, Seaweed, Star Fish, Verbena 

But wait...
Don't these colors look familiar?
YES they do!
If you're a nail polish-aholic like myself, then you know that OPI released a collection this spring called the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. It was inspired by the movie with the lovely, handsome, pirate of my dreams Johnny Depp


see? Quite similar right?
Gotta love drugstore dupes and friendly, informative makeup forums!!! These Sinful Colors nail polishes retail for about $1.99, where as the OPI polishes retail for about $8.50 a piece. Also, a lot of colors from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection are sold out everywhere I go!
If you can't get your hands on those OPIs, or even if you just want to save a few bucks, I totally recommend these new Sinful Colors polishes! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...