Friday, June 10, 2011

Outfit Of The Day/Night for the Burno Mars & Janelle Monae Concert!

Hola peeps!!!
Have I got a post for YOU!

The other day, I had the pleasure of going to a concert with a couple of my friends. It was a concert featuring Mayer Hawthorne, Janelle Monae, and Bruno Mars!!!
I am a fan of all three of the artists, so I had a BLAST!

Here's the outfit I wore:
I honestly didn't know that Mayer Hawthorne was going to perform until I got there! I love his music! If you've never heard of him, please look him up!
Here's a remix he did with Snoop Dogg of Snoop's song "Gangsta Luv". One of the best remixes EVER. He even performed this song at the concert :D


After Mayer Hawthorne was Janelle Monae.
She has got to be one of the best underrated artists of my time. Her creativity is through the roof!!!

 
She's also SUPER GORGEOUS!

 She even painted a picture during one of her songs! Awesome sauce.


Also, trust me when I say she was grooooovin'.

If you've never heard of Janelle Monae (shame on you if you haven't!), here's an old song of her's you can listen to:

 And, of course, there was sexy Bruno Mars!





He is such a great performer! And his voice...lovely.


If you would like to see a few clips form the show, and my complete outfit of the day, please watch below =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...