Saturday, June 4, 2011

Essie 2011 Fall Collection: Brand New Bag


I know this upcoming nail polish collection is not going to be everyone's cup of tea, but as far as I can see I'm going to love Essie's new Brand New Bag collection!

"The fall collection from Essie is called Brand New Bag and based on the philosophy of Essie Weingarten, founder of Essie Cosmetics, who believes that our accessories reveal much about us. The decadent choices are a recollection of the graceful styles from the 1940’s and 1950’s returning to classic sophistication and to ladylike glamour." - nailpro.com

I'm absolutely loving that muted pink color, as well as that rusty orange! This collection is scheduled to release in August, and now I'm pretty excited for Fall =)
What do you guys think of this new collection? Too muted for your taste, or just right?

2 comments:

  1. I really like the first and last ones! Especially that blueish color, it's so different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @itsfASHiontime the last one is very beautiful indeed!

    ReplyDelete

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...