Thursday, March 31, 2011

FOTD & OOTD (yes...it's another old one lol)

Hey peeps!

I hope everybody is doing well! It was FINALLY a sunny day outside! No rain, only sunshine. I was PUMPED!!! I've been waiting and waiting for sunny Spring weather, and it's finally arrived. THANK GOODNESS. The rain storm we had out here was not pretty...
If you're a subscriber to my youtube channel, you've seen this Face Of The Day and Outfit Of The Day already, but I figured I'd show it on my blog too incase anyone hasn't seen it.





For my FOTD I used the Wet N' Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity & that Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment lipgloss!






For my OOTD...
shirt - gift from my mom
shorts - Forever 21
shoes - steve madden

Keep reading for more pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...