Monday, May 30, 2011

Spring & Summer MUST HAVE: Colorful Blazers!

 
If you watch my youtube videos, you know I love me some color! My key piece this spring has been my light pink blazer that I purchased from a THRIFT STORE of all places! It was a "love at first sight" kind of situation between my blazer and me...
As you know, a big trend this spring and summer is Color Blocking. What better way to do that than with a colored blazer?

The most covetous item for me this season would have to be a TEAL BLAZER!!!
I swear I would give up my future unborn pet cat for a teal blazer...

                                                                                  img source tumblr

If only I could find one...*tear* :'(
Have any of you guys given into the Color Blocking trend yet? 
If not, you totally should!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...