Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Finger Paints Fall Fashionista Collection (Fall 2011) Haul + Swatch

Lookie at what I got from Sally's Beauty Supply! ^_^

Those are six new colors from Finger Paints Fall Fashionista collection for Fall 2011!
I love love love Finger Paints nail polishes! They have an amazing formula, and always such lovely colors with each seasonal collection. 

From this collection I purchased: Cordur-Orange, Purple Pinstripe, Stunning Stilettoes, Raspberry Taffeta, To-Teally Chic,and Catwalk Queen.
My favorite of the bunch is Cordur-Orange for sure! It's such a pretty burnt-orange color..*swoons*

Here's what Cordur-Orange looks like swatched:

Oh, how I love Fall makeup & polish...
Do you see any colors you may be interested in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...