Friday, August 19, 2011

Wet N' Wild Dream Weavers - We're Blasting Off (Swatches & Makeup Look)

I will never be able to proclaim my love for Wet N' Wild enough...never ever ever..EVER.

Recently, they released the Dream Weavers collection. It's a collection of 6 different, limited edition eyeshadow trios. Luckily, I was able to find all 6!
I plan on doing future makeup looks or tutorials with these trios, and the first one I chose to use was the We're Blasting Off trio.
We're Blasting Off is the "tamest" of all 6 of the trios.
A light bubble gum pink, a brownish burgundy with pink shimmer, and a light champagne color are what's included in this trio. My only complaint is that the light pink color is slightly chalky. Besides that,though, this is a great palette.

 For this makeup look you see to the left, I used all Wet N' Wild products on the eyes, with the exception of liner, mascara, and lashes.
products used for this makeup look: 
eyes
urban decay primer potion
nyx jumbo pencil in milk
wet n' wild single e/s in Brulee
wet n' wild palette in Vanity
wet n' wild trio in We're Blasting Off
urban decay 24/7 zero liner
beauty supply lashes
face
 mac pro longwear foundation in nc40
mac msf in medium/dark
mac giggly blush

lips
rimmel pink blush lipstick
Here's the tutorial for the makeup look using the We're Blasting Off trio!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Cute look, I love how flirty your eyes look with falsies. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wendy thanks boo! I'm starting to really like falsies!!

    @Life thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...