Sunday, October 9, 2011

Beyoncé "Countdown" Inspired Makeup!


If I look sick in these pictures, it's because I am...
I swear, whenever the weather changes, I get sick! It never fails -__-
BUT ANYWAYS...
Here's the makeup look I did that was inspired by the first makeup look Beyonce wore during her music video for her song "Countdown"!
She was doin' her THANG during that video!
She was dancing and moving like that baby bumb was nonexistent!
Definition of a diva!!

Products used:

eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mac eyeshadow trio in...not sure =\
 Coastal Scents 78 color palette
Wet n' Wild Single in Brulee
Maybelline Studio eyeliner in Black
Wet n' Wild eyeliner in White
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
Cover Girl eyeshadow in Gold Sizzle
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

face
Mac Utterly Game blush

lips
Rimmel lipstick in Nostalgia
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss in Red Delicious

here's the tutorial
 
I hope you guys like the look! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...