Sunday, October 30, 2011

My new love...REVLON COLORBURST LIP BUTTERS!!!


I need to personally thank Revlon. Seriously. They have made my lips verrrry happy!

I found these beauties at Walgreens last night, and guess what? This week at Walgreens, Revlon is buy 1, get 1 half off! You guys know I was a happy camper!! Lol!
I bought Strawberry Shortcake, Sweet Tart, Candy Apple, and Red Velvet.  
FYI: The Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters retail for $7.49 each.

I love the semi-translucent caps of the lip butters! Very cute, don't ya think? The quilted pattern on each cap is typical of every Colorbrust lip product Revlon sells. 
I've heard rumors of these babies being permanent, so let's hope that's true because they are amazing!

These lip butters are GREAT. Initially, I didn't think I'd like them because they are indeed a bit sheerer than a lipstick. Yet, they feel SO amazing on the lips! They are very very VERY moisturizing, and the texture of them is very creamy and nice. The pigmentation is not a big deal. Yes, they're a bit sheer, but you can always build up the coverage of the product.

I only have one swatch for you at the moment because I'm supposed to be getting ready for a bar-be-que..lol. Here it is ^_^


This is a swatch of the ColorBurst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake!
It's a beautiful light pink! It's perfect because it's not too light. It's just right. As you can see from my swatch, the pigmentation is pretty good as well!


Above is another swatch, but this time in the shade. So far, this is my favorite of the four. I'll try to have more swatches soon!

What do you think of these lip butters? See any colors that tickle your fancy?

XoXo
 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh. I want to see Candy Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @CCouture I just swatched that one yesterday! I'll have the pictures up soon =)

    ReplyDelete

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...