Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Outfit Of The Day 10/13/11 + China Glaze Traffic Jam

Soooo...the sickness that I thought was gone...is totally NOT.
Why me Baby Jesus??? :(

So I'm blogging while coughing, which is not as easy as it sounds. Especially whilst coughing, your whole body moves & shakes. Not a fun time...
BUT I told you lovely people that I would have this blog post up, so I'm putting it up! It's my first outfit of the day post that will be exclusive to my blog only. If you're subscribed to my youtube channel, you know I usually post an outfit of the day video there, and post the pictures of that same outfit here. From now on, I'm going to have more outfit of the day posts on my blog only. I'm pretty excited about doing this! I feel like it makes my blog a lil' more special ♥
Anyways, here it is!


Sweater - H&M
Necklace - Forever 21
Shoes - Forever 21
Belt - Thrift
Nails - China Glaze Skyscraper (ring finger), NYC Little Italy (middle), & Sally Hansen Shiny Penny (index pinky)

As you guys can see, I mixed a pastel with not only one, but two metallic colors- gold & silver! Yes, very odd combo, yet it WORKS! At least, I like to think so ; )
And here's a swatch of China Glaze Traffic Jam, one of the polishes I bought from Sallys recently. I mentioned it in a video, so I figured I'd swatch it in case anyone was interested in it! It's a very nice magenta-berry creme polish.


So what do you guys think of my outfit?
Also, what are your thoughts on China Glaze Traffic Jam?
Let me know below! =)
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...