Friday, October 28, 2011

Nail Of The Day: Nicole by OPI Ornament For Each Other (Holiday 2011)



This is Ornament For Each Other, a new glitter polish from Nicole by OPI for one of their holiday collections for this year! There are two holiday collections by them, one being Kardashian Kolors, and I have info on that collection HERE. The collection this polish came from includes 3 other glitters, but I only bought 2 (so far...).


Ornament For Each Other is a mix of bright red glitter and a warm gold glitter. It's PERFECT for the holidays! It reminds me of Santa...
Of course, I can't wait til the holidays, so I'm rockin' this beauty now! I got this polish at Target for about 8 bucks. This collection was just released, so your local Target should still have it. However, there were only four of each color to a display. So if you want it, get it ASAP!

What do you think of this polish? Let me know below! ^_^
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...