CVS is truly an amazing place. It's my favorite drugstore when it comes to coupons and deals. Today I went into my local CVS with a $1.00 off Revlon coupon, and came out with a Top Speed polish for $0.39!!!
This week at CVS, all Revlon polishes were on sale for $3.99. With every purchase of a Revlon nail polish, a $3 extra care bucks coupon was given. I already had a $3 bucks back coupon from a previous purchase, so I used that plus my $1.00 off Revlon coupon. My total was TAX. The nail polish was basically FREE! AND they gave me another bucks back coupon for buying the polish!!! *WINNING*
Gotta love CVS!
Here's what my entire haul consisted of:
- Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Enamel in Pink Lingerie
- Elle magazine for March 2011
- L'oreal HiP Bright Shadow Duo in Showy (it was on clearance for $2 and some change! WHOOP WHOOP!)
From Rite Aid I got:
- Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro nail polish in Sunset Orange (there was a $1.00 off coupon on the display!)
- Wet N' Wild Craze Nail Color in Nocturnal
- Wet N' Wild Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner in Black
Rite Aid was selling Wet N' Wild cosmetics products for BOGO half off, and Wet n' Wild is one of my favorite cosmetic brands so I had to indulge ;) I've never tried their creme liner, so hoepfully it's good!