Friday, March 25, 2011

My Ebay & Blog Sale Haul!

Hey guys! I just received these items in the mail today, and I couldn't wait to show you all!

I got the Etude House Tangerine Nail Kit from Ebay & Elizabeth Arden Palatino Rose from a blogsale :D

I have wanted Palatino Rose for sooo long....I'm so happy that it's finally mine! I mean..look at that shimma!!!

I heard about this Etude House kit on a website I visit pretty frequently about a month ago, and I thought it looked darling! Wait...it's actually called a "Darling Nails Kit"..hmm..truthful marketing. Anyways, I love peachy-orangy shades because I don't believe I can pull off a straight up orange color, so this set looked perfect for me. And the glitter..*drools* This is my first time ever purchasing anything from the brand Etude House, so I hope it works out for me!

If you guys wanna see any swatches just let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...