Thursday, March 17, 2011

FOTD: Kelly Rowland Inspired

Hey loves!
I wore this makeup look the other day, and I thought I'd share since I did a video tutorial for it. It's pretty basic. It was inspired by Kelly Rowland in the new music video "Gone" with Nelly. I honestly didn't know she was still making music! I'm glad she is though. I've been a fan of her's since Destiny's Child!

for this look I used...
on the eyes:
- Wet N' Wild Vanity Palette
- Coastal Scents Warm palette
- Coastal Scents 78 color palette
- L'Oreal H.i.P cream liner in black
- L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

on the face:
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC 42
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Medium/Dark (I think)
- MAC Bite of an Apple Blush

on lips:
- no name lip pencil in "Brick"
- Covergirl Lip Perfection lipstick in Delish


Tutorial on this look HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...