Monday, March 28, 2011

My St. Patrick's Day FOTD

Yea yea....I'm hella days late. My bad, my loves!!! Hopefully you don't mind ^_^

On St. Patty's Day, I wore a green smokey eye look, because I didn't feel like wearing green clothing..lol!
For the look I used the Wet N' Wild Snow Sprite Palette from the holiday collection that was released last year. If you are a subscriber of my Youtube channel, you know I did a video on that whole collection and that I loved it. I still love each and every palette that was released in that collection... ♥

Please excuse the poor quality of the photos...I used my camera phone to take the pictures.


















Later that day, I put on a mint green beret so that I wouldn't get pinched! On my lips I'm just wearing a Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment lipgloss that I got from CVS for a dollar =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...