Friday, March 18, 2011

MAC Surf Baby Collection - May 2011

I am SUPER EXCITED for this upcoming MAC collection!!! It's their upcoming collection for this summer, and I can't wait! I've only been a Mac lover (addict) for about a year now, but I did indulge in last year's summer collection. I loved every item I got! This year will probably be no different. The packaging for this collection is too cute! I think I'm most excited about the eyeshadows and the blush! What about you?

The information I have collected is very preliminary. Updates will come as I get new info =)

 Please keep reading for info & pictures!



Blush
Beach Girls
My Paradise
Stick Blush 
Lipstick
Hibiscus
Naturally Eccentric 

Mocha 
Bust Out!
Eyeshadow
Saffron
Short Shorts
Sun Blonde
Surf USA
Swell Baby
Lipglass
Girl on board
Good loving
Krazy Kahuna
Strange Potion
Lip Tints
Bronzer Stick
Gilty Bronze
Billionaire Bronze
Tant-Tint
PowerPoint Eye Pencil
Blue Moon
Gilded White
Mascara 
Splashproof Lash Mascara
Pressed Powder
Lush-Light Bronze
Gold Go Lightly
Nail Polish
Hangin' Loose
Ocean Dip
Crushed Metallic Pigments
Summer Stash
Surf the ocean
Brush
239 Eyeshader
























































No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...