Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another Rihanna S&M Music Video Inspired Makeup Look!

I couldn't help myself...I had to recreate another one of RiRi's makeup looks from the S&M music video, and make it my own! She had so many lovley makeup looks in one video, its hard not to do them all! Especially the gold and purple look...*happy sigh*


Here's my interpretation of the "red look". It's the makeup look she wore when she had the heart eye patch on, witht he curly afro wig.
Here's my "fun" picture! Lol!
Products used: 
- Coastal Scents 78 palette
- Highlight color from the Wet N' Wild Vanity Palette
- Rock & Republic blush in Lust
- Maybelline Lipgloss in Born With It
- L'Oreal HiP Cream Eyeliner in Black
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner in Zero

without flash
with Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...