Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"Moment 4 Life" Nicki Minaj Inspired Makeup

"I believe that life is a prize...but to live doesn't mean you're alive"

That song is my jam of the week! I catch myself singing it all the time. I only wish that the radio stations would lay off of it for a day or two, so that I could get over it!

I did a makeup tutorial on Youtube inspired by Nicki Minaj's video for "Moment 4 Life". I chose to recreate the look she wore while she was in the gold outfit. It was basically a neutral eye with a pop of color on the bottom lid. Nicki does this look pretty often. Either she'll have a pop of color on the bottom lid, or glitter (as you guys already saw in my Nicki Minaj "The Creep" inspired tutorial). Here's a couple of pictures of the look. I really need to start taking pictures in the daylight, because my camera's flash washes me out =(
Pictures and more after the jump! Please read on!





Products used:
on eyes
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Coastal Scents Matte Palette
- Coastal Scents 78 Color Palette
- Urban Decay liner in Zero
- HiP Cream Liner in Black
on face
- MAC Studi Fix Fluid in NC 42
- MAC Mineralize SKin Finish in Medium-Dark
- MAC Mineralize Blush in...unknown at the moment
on lips
- Revlon lipstick in Pink In The Afternoon
- Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment  

This makeup look is waaay more vibrant in real life..I wish it would show up in the pictures that way  =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...