Monday, February 14, 2011

Nicki Minaj at the 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards

     I consider myself a Nicki Minaj fan, however I was slightly disappointed in her outfit of choice for the 53rd annual Grammy Awards ceremony. To me, she went for the shock factor instead of the fashionable one. Don't get me wrong, I love the Givenchy ensemble. I'm an animal print LOVER. However, I think I would've appreciciated it even more if the items were separated instead of put all together. 
     I love leopard as much as the next diva, but not all like this. And the hair didn't help. I know she wanted to have people talking, but I know she has more style than this. I don't hate this outfit, but I don't love it either. I just think its too much with the bride of Frankenstein afro she's got going on, the leopard print hair, the leopard print shoes, the leopard print leggings, AND the leopard print dress... I still love her though! 
     And after pictures of her Grammy outfit were leaked online, she instantly became a trending topic on twitter! So in the end, she got what she wanted. Good for her!

I LOVE her makeup though (as always)! The glittery eyes and the pink lips = ♥
What did you think of this look? A hit or a miss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...