Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rihanna "S&M" Music Video Inspired Makeup

I recently did a makeup tutorial inspired by one of the makeup looks Rihanna wore in her "S&M" Music Video. In the video, Rihanna is clearly wearing a blue shade of color on her eyes, however my inspiration initially came from pictures and screen shots of the video. I thought she was wearing teal! Oh, how wrong I was...lol. Here's a couple of pictures of how my look came out:








product list for the tutorial:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Wet N' Wild Holiday Color Icon Palette in Golden Goddess
-Wet N' Wild Single in Penny
-Wet N' Wild Single in Nutty
-Wet N' Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity
-Teal form an unknown Urban Decay palette
-L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black
I plan on doing another makeup look from her "S&M" music video. I've just got to figure out which one! Did you like her video? What did you think of the makeup?

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...