Monday, February 7, 2011

FOTD ...Actually, It Was Yesterday's

Hey ladies! Guess what I did last Sunday? What I seem to do every Sunday recently.. And that's bowl my little heart out! I did pretty badly in my first two games, but towards the end I finally got my groove back. Here's the makeup look I wore to the lovely bowling alley.

 Please ignore this weird look on my face. These pics were taken AFTER I got home from bowling. I look a little worn out, huh?!

What I used: 
on the face
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid in NC42
- Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in Meduim Dark (I think...)
- Rimmel London Powder Blush in Santa Rose
on the eyes
- Wet N' Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity (I used the shimmery light yellow highlight shade in the inner corner, the gold on the lid, the soft brown dupe in the crease, and the off white highlight shade as my highlight)
on the lips
- Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Lilac
 
CHEEEEEEESE!!!!
I know, I know...very bad close up pic of the eye >_< I tried you guys..I tried...
And this is why I was so worn out..
 I WON THE GAME!!!!!!!!!
It probably hard to tell since this is the weakest cellphone pic that could ever be produced (thanks Motorola..) but I'm the person with the score of 113 BABY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...