Friday, May 20, 2011

Forever 21 Haul & Outfit Of The Day

In case you missed my latest Forever 21 haul video, here's a little recap!

I purchased this cross tank, and it has to be one of the coolest things Forever 21 has sold in a while. I LOVE IT.
It's a black burnout tank with rhinestones on it that make the shape of a cross.
It was only $14.50!


This studded bracelet is also pretty awesome, if I do say so myself! It was $7.80, and totally worth it! 
The necklace is so cute..it says "Hello" on side of the pendant, and "Goodbye" on the other. I had to have it...lol. I've never seen a pendant like that before. It was only $3.80. Such a great price, don't ya think?

Here's my OOTD from 5/18, same day I recorded the haul:

shirt - Obey
harem pants - forever 21

And lastly, here's the haul video! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...