Friday, May 20, 2011

OPI Holiday 2011 THE MUPPETS !!!!

AHHHHH!!!!!!
OPI is partnering with...with...THE MUPPETS!!!!!!!!
*runs around hysterically* 

I am over the moon right now with this news!
I used to watch the Muppets all the time while growing up. I even used to watch their cartoon, the Muppet Babies!
OPI always outdoes themselves with their holiday collections, especially the ones where glitter is involved. However, now that I know the MUPPETS are involved too, I think it might just be their best holiday collection yet!

Color Names:
Animal-istic  
Meep-Meep-Meep 
Wocka Wocka! <- when I first read this, I read it as "Wocka Flocka" LOL
Pepe’s Purple Paassion 
Designer…de Better! 
Warm & Fozzie 
Rainbow Connection 
Excuse Moi!r 
Gone Gonzo! 
Fresh Frog of Bel Air 
Divine Swine 
Gettin’ Miss Piggy With It! <- ♥ this name!

This is what the mini set will look like:

I know it's a bit early to be worried about the holidays, but with a collection like this rolling around, I seriously can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment

*PLEASE* no blog links or spam :) All links & spam will be deleted :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...